I've been a little quiet.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009 | |


I'm currently in the middle of roller derby season and have little time for anything that isn't derby, thinking about derby, writing PR for derby, practicing dance moves for pre-derby entertainment, dressing up for derby, doing my make up for derby, playing derby and...


Photo by Flick

...getting ejected from a game of roller derby.

I have three more games, on the 14th and 28th of November in Auckland, and on the 5th of December in Wellington. Here's hoping I'm back into the swing of all things wordy and awesome after that. I'll try and keep updated until then, but in the meantime, do forgive me if all I'm doing is this for a while:


Peace out, friends!

1 comments:

G said...

Hi. I'm new here. But lucky for you you are officially my coolest friend.